Monday, August 4, 2008

About Today

woke up early..
went for practice..
portfolio is just around the corner..
anyway,
nothing much about today..
but the night is the bad of all..
i mean in my ENTIRE LIFE..
please don't be shock for those who read this..
i
banged a cat..
and i feel freaking and absolutely GUILTY..
i'm not sure whose wrong..
but,
of course..
i feel that i'm the one who wrong..
really sick of it..
i can still hear the
sound of the car when i ran on to IT..
i'm just so sad..
and i can't belive myself..
that i really
killed a cat..
and it's hit and run..
anyway,
that all i wanted to blog..
i want to remember this date
..

CAT,
I"M SO SORRY THAT I HIT AND RUN..
WHY DID YOU JUST CAME OUT..
WHEN YOU DID SAW THE CAR..
SIGH..
I'M JUST SO SORRY FOR THAT..
I REALLY SPEECHLESS..
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE..

No comments: