Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day Four


CNY
Day 4

went to Midvalley..
for Skinny Jeans,again!!
this time..
i really found one that is fit for me..
but not the HIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from cheras-MV..
just for a pair jeans..
but my HIPS can't fit in..
wuwu~~~~~~~~
whatever!
then we went for movie..
Underworld 3..
movie so so..
actually is kinda boring..
hoho..
before movie..
went to have some food..
starving..
Vietnam Cuisine..
i ate Chargrilled Chicken Rice..
and ting ate Village Chicken Rice..
there's some others along..
but not important to know..
ting,me and hang
another shot!
after food went for movie..
headed to CRV's house..
he just back from malacca..
we gave him suprise..
but he didn't even feel suprise..
still scold me..
saying why suddenly come..
he's sick and whatever..
hem!!!!!
didn't know you're sick..
if we know,we will never go your place..
hmm..
then after that went out for dinner..

the NEW chair we got before grandpa left to China.
the guys came over my place..
my house is empty..
so come and fill up the house with a lil' noise..
again,we play cards..
and this time is worse than the ones we played y'day..
sigh..
who have the smallest card need to drink..
cordon bleu~
adding with some other stuff of course..
this time i'm the so-not-lucky one..
i lose 3 round..
so i drank 3 times...
the guys laughing at me..
because of my TOMATO FACE!!
so EMBARASSING!!!
ish!!
hem!!
CORDON BLEU taste so bad!!!!
12am they left..
i'm all alone..
with my tomato face..
i did camwhore..
but not so great to post it here..
hehe..
in the middle of the night..
i didn't really have a good sleep tho.
because of the drink i had..
i puked!
i can't stand it in my stomach..
then bla bla bla..
end of my Day Four

No comments: