Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Don't Get It



just back from dinner with my grandpa..

today afternoon suppose going to maxis to get my simcard..

but..

the fact,

it's not open!

saturdays,they only work till 1.30pm.

we're just a lil' late..

can't you just wait for us?

sigh..

i brought my Sony phone and Nokia with me..

and AGAIN,

i left the Sony phone in CRV's CRV!

you lah, CRV..

always don't drive..

see, what happen! grrr...

back home..

packed me and my sister's stuff..

gonna shift back to my old house..

is completely done now..

great!

hee..

oh yea..

i should mention about this morning..

which is actually afternoon like 12 plus..

firstly,

my grandpa called..

telling me that the whoever someone is coming to check the toilet bowl..

put down the phone..

DING DONG~~~(doorbell)

the maids is here..

open the gate for them..

sat back down.

then,

another call..

MY MOM..

asking me to help her bring out the BBQ set..

put down the phone..

AGAIN,

DING DONG(doorbell)

the guy who come and fix the toilet bowl..

i can't have a peaceful time..

and is LIKE I WAS FUCKING HUNGRY!!

and TIRED OF PICKING UP CALLS~~

i just sat down..

phone rang, doorbell rang..

ring here and there..

sighh..

then just now which is DINNER..

another call..

from MY MOM again..

asking whether have we taken our dinner..

bla bla..

when we reach the restaurant..

ANOTHER CALL AGAIN!!!!!

MY MOM~~~~!!!!

asking me to help her with her work..

arghhhhhhhhhh~~~~~

WHY????

and she sounded like very important stuff..

now,

is SO RIGHT NOW..

it's religion thing?

what is this?

i'm so sorry to say..

but i don't think this is what you need to do..

i mean,

i believe there's people who doing all this not you.

you know that you don't have a printer..

then why are you troubling yourself to do all this..

i really don't get it!


anyway,
i gonna stop blogging for sometimes i guess..
moving back there..
no lappy to on9.


No comments: