Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Post Full Of Intentionally Hatred

boring..

today is kind of the boring day..

normally i superb love my wednesday..

but not this 2 months..

bad, boring wednesday.

kinda hectic semester.

which i don't really know the reason why.

can anyone just ring my doorbell and ask me out..

instead of planning something and msg me for a confirmation?

i feel like dying..

assignments, presentation, booth, dance, this that there here..
blablabla~~

all the black sheep thing..

gosh..

sucks man!

never felt like this before.

oh ya..

never forget about the weather.

is the worst.

rain, sunny, rain, sunny..

i got flu few days back..

better today..

and just now..

lalalala..

visit me again..

HELLO??? you just left, why coming back again 'a lil'??

sigh..

damn boring..

yea,

i'm highlighting the word 'BORING'..

cos' it's the FACT?

more to come..

here comes this DIGI yellow thing.

what is wrong with digi?

why i can't receive msg..

chatting for so long..

then suddenly..

*silence*

what the?

msg that person asking whether receive or not?

ans is a NO..

really don't get it..

this post is full of hatred.

gotta' let some out before i shoot someone.

haha..

even my colfren realised that i have a bad temper when things doesn't go my way.

oppsss~~~

sorry making you scare,ELI.

heheh..

end post.
out of words

No comments: