Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nonsense

Currently have the mood to blog a bit..is actually kinda boring when you're having holiday and you have nothing to do at the same time (I'm not complaining but i wish for some activities except study). I wish I'm having a trip with family/friends. I guess is so much better hanging around with anyone. At least, we're doing something than sitting around starring at the lappy or tv. We did plan before to have a trip end of the year, but somehow, it doesn't really work. Should i start planning again? Maybe we should go somewhere else for New Year Eve than in KL. Nothing much to do here. Kinda miss going Penang and PD. heheh..Feel like swimming at night,in the pool. cold cold. Watching Forever Summer Nigella. Pasta. looks tasty,i guess. My elder sis is going HK, awww, i wanna go too. So many of them is going HK. 4-5 person went this year. Told my sis to get me a cosmetic pouch, hehe. Hope there's something nice there. Kinda out of idea what to crap, seriously, is kinda random post thou. Over boring looking at the lappy. No one to chat with (sound so sad). haha..

i'll stop here.

peace babe.

No comments: