Saturday, June 12, 2010

Satanic-ly funny.


hello peeps!

World Cup month.

but for the females out there and myself, we feel nothing, right?
(for those who doesn't like football)

somehow, it is also a silent nightssss i would say..

cos' the guys all went to the mamak for their football fever.

shouting like their first time visiting KL or some sort.

i remember i've watched once with my brother.

half way through, i'm sleeping.

looking at the green grass and the footballer chasing the ball and kicking from this corner to the other corner.

wow! that's a total disaster.

haha..

but i felt like watching the WC finals outside to see how their reaction like when one of the team score a goal.

my post this time is kinda nothing.

don't know what to post about.

oh yea..

i had this stupid thing today..

which is kinda funny, i guess..

Rachel text me today.

Rachel: Send me foo number (i edited)

***
(after my dinner)

**
(druutt~ drruutt~)

Me: Ape you mau?
Foo: What what?
*silence*
Me: Not you call me to call you meh?
Foo: Where got? I should ask you why call me wo?
*silence*
Me: Ha? I thought Rachel asked me to call you?
Foo: Ha? What you talking? I now...(i don't what he was actually saying)
Foo: .. you sor jo ah?
Me: You tipu me izit? Sure or not you didn't call me to call you?
Foo: Where got?
.....(bla bla bla)
Foo: Suddenly call me don't crap what. Satanic-ly call people.
Me: Hahahaha~~ Ya wo, luckily i didn't sing to you.
Foo: ....
(forgot what he said)

*end conversation*

from Foo's voice, he really sounds funny which i don't know why.
maybe due to the long-time-no-see..
hehe..

so that's the end of my post.




No comments: