Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shutter

i realised my camera can change the shutter.

so shocked when i got to know about it..

i did try some shots just now while i'm driving.

but it's a lil shaky because driving and braking..

so yea.

need a tripod for this.

hehe~~

glad that i can somehow you know, make full use of the camera i got for 2 years a lil bit more now.

but i still don't mind having a DSLR thou.

it's nice..

hehe..



next thing.

today went to Sg.Wang to get some thing for my eldest sis in Aussie.

it's been a long time i visited Sg.Wang to do some shopping.

maybe a couple of year or two?

it's kind of a BIG HIT on the PURSE shopping there today.

okay, it's not me, but my elder sis..

we kinda share our clothes from top to bottom..

except the inner wear.

and sometimes bottom doesn't suit me as i have a bigger hips than hers.

she's a small tiny LADY~

so, my sis bought a flats, a jumpsuit, and necklace.

that's my day.


No comments: