Saturday, September 11, 2010

A month

went Kaki Corner yesterday with my friends..
to so called celebrate one of the guy birthday.
both of them is LATE!
still ask us to come in time.
hmph~

glad that all 5 of us came.
really nice to chit chat and gossip a lil..
hee~
well, gurls will always do a lil gossip.

brought my laptop to my friend's place.
reformat is needed because of the..idk what actually.

so i will not be using my laptop to online.
but my mum's lappy or my bro's desktop.

it's okay without mine.
haha..

just that i can't tweet using TweetDeck.
for now, i'll be using my phone to do the update.

yesterday my friend ask me whether i changed my phone to Iphone.
i'm shocked.
because i didn't even know i'm using Iphone.
so i show him my phone and he kind of understand what i'm trying to tell him.
keke~~

there's quite a lot of holiday this month..
i feel like i've been holiday-ing non stop.
first is semester break on August for 3 weeks.
started college, then break for a week for Raya.
then on the 16th September i guess.
i don't think we have holiday.

anyway, is almost a month of break to me.
is more than enough i guess.

anyhoo, stopping my post here.
got no idea what to write.

wait for the next post.

No comments: