Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CASH

good morning people!
i'm more a morning person now compare to the time when i was in secondary.
sleeping at 2 and woke up after 12pm..

yesterday i woke up with a back pain.
i have no idea what have causes it.
probably i sprained my back or something.
thinking should i seek for a doctor.
the pain is still here anyway

went out with my girls yesterday as well..
tagging along is the lil sis of my girlfriend..
the sad thing is i didn't get myself anything except for food and Meiji Choco Baby.
i wanted to search for sandals, clothes and some body care but money stops me!
OUT OF CASH!

seriously sad..
luckily i'm gonna start work tomorrow.
at least i still have a lil bit of income.

can't wait to go out again.
feel like going for food trip.
haha..fun to eat!

i guess i stop here.
feel bored with my post.

No comments: