Thursday, December 11, 2008

AUSSIE tomorrow

yop!
i'm back.
haha..
i'm leaving tomorrow..
everyone must be thinking..
not 13th leaving?
yea.
it is.
but,
it's 00.00am tomorrow~~
SWT right???
i am too.
i thought i'm leaving on Saturday.
but today my grandpa told me is tomorrow.
i'm just half-packed.
but i don't really have much things to bring there.
just some clothes.
i bringing my ZEN,Nintendo(jas babe ones),and the MOST IMPORTANT.
CAMERA!!!
haha..
no PHOTOS,no COLOURS.
means NO LIFE!
so about today
after piano is about 4plus.
thought going for movie..
but because of the MASSIVE JAM.
the JAM IS LIKE SHIT.
you know,SHIT!~~~~
so damn pissing off..
THANK TURKEY~
i'm not driving.
if not.
i feel like killing myself.
instead of killing someone else.
we can't get to watch movie..
fetch ting babe then go LEISURE MALL
with NO REASON.
actually in another way.
we are forced to go somewhere..
then bla bla.
wait for the time to passed.
8pm dinner with MELMAN,and PAPA.
and of course those who were in my car.
haha..
we have STEAMBOAT.
in YULEK.
is been quite sometime i didn't see my PAPA..
he looks..
grrr...
FAIR~~
haha..
finished our dinner.
pay the bill..
oh yea.
i want to make things CLEAR.
to VINZ:
i didn't mean that he really have a lot of money.
he's the one who say FUCK IT(the money i mean)
as if the RM5 is lil..
i know it's a lot..
but what he said is not right
RIGHT OR NOT,PEEPS?
hmm..
it's kinda hard to explain.
but what i said just now is trying to make him understand that RM5 is an amount..
you don't just FUCK things like that~~
don't make me like i'm BAD GF or something.
or in another way it sounds like GOLD-DIGGER!
a lil' over huh.
haha..
nevermind.
don't mistaken ya.
making things clear not scolding or what..
i'm still the NEUTRAL CHEW EE.
just that i don't like people thought that i'm so useless..
know how to use money but don't know how hard to earn money.
okay.
after that fetched ting back home..
and end my story for today.
oh yea.
i bought a small Suu-paawanpaku.
hehe..
my bf got it for me.
good kan?
my birthday present yo.
hehe..
THANKS DEAR!
hah.

No comments: