Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back with Nothing


back from Australia about a week..
miss me?
hmm..
IMPOSSIBLE
hah..
how should i start?
i stopped writing for quite sometime.
not sure how to start.
27th December 2008,
lunch in Bangsar Village.
my cousin having birthday there..
Madam Kwan's.
Nasi Bojari taste wuwu~~
hehe..
the toilet in Madam Kwan's..
bad~
in the basement,
my sis is wearing slipper.
she wear it to work.
haha..
she disturbing me.
i said take picture..
i don't know what is she doing there..
then head back home.
have dinner with my beloved friends.
dinner in Puchong.
so embarassed that i went to a wrong way.
but i'm still in Puchong area.
waste petrol.
the day before i use,the fuel is hell FULL.
y'day when i got in the car,
i'm like WHATTTTT??!!!!!
what happened to my FUEL?
got people drink it i think.
from FULL stack to about 3 STACK LEFT.
anyway,
i can't care much right?
i still can drive for like 3 to 4 days with that 3 stack of fuel left.
so waiting for others to come.
Foo,and Ting.
Jas is in my car.
and i need to fetch my King(Vinz).
(luckily he didn't read my blog,he gonna give me a lame look when he read this part~hehe.)
after dinner,
went to Leisure Mall.
the guys going for movie
and the gurls,of course go home.
sent ting home,
then everyone back to my house to get their beloved vroom vroom..
 end the story for yday.
28th December 2008,
went for dim sum with my grandpa.
the day where i and my sis treat him..
i mean we pay the bill.
heh.
good grand-daughters yo;
after dim sum.
headed to Bangsar for clothes.
(just me and my sis.)
wuwu~~~
at last i know the way to Bangsar Village.
is just a piece of cake.
one glimpse you're there~~!!!
ta-daa~~
bought some clothes..
OMT~!!
i used my money to get it..
grhhh..
i feel heartache..
money gone just like that..
sad.
haha..
sorry for being retarted..
i looks hell shit in the photos..
but what do you guys think about the dress??
suit? no suit??
hmm..
i didn't bought the blue dress because nowhere i can wear it..
maybe CLUBBING?
but i never go CLUBBING before.
oppss..
sounds a lil' jerk here..
but is really true that i never been there before..
so anyone want to bring me there?
hehe..
another past again~
i'm sorry yo.
Aussie photos is still in the process..
all the great photo is with JOANNE sis..
waiting her to send it to me.
bare with it yo.

No comments: