Sunday, May 9, 2010

Everyone is the same.

since i have no one to turn to now. the only hope is my blog where i can say whatever i felt after what happen. i believe no one knows this secret except myself. i'm glad that i make it happen for all of you. i've made others and myself upset for this. i didn't know why it happens to be everyone joining, i thought it was among us, but why there is more people than i thought? and the best part is, no one even asked whether is it okay. do you think that it is a little selfish? my very first time feeling this way. maybe everyone is selfish including myself.

_________________________________________________________________
in another case,

you should drop a comment to him and tell him yourself, not me. i'm not gonna babysit him telling him which is right or wrong. you should tell him what you want to tell him.

_________________________________________________________________

is there anyone could cure me from this feeling such? i don't think so.


p/s: sorry if i offended anyone.

No comments: