Monday, March 2, 2009

CARS

2nd of March,
Monday

woke up early morning for class..
my eyes is half open after refreshing myself..
so you can see how lame i look like..
my bro's class canceled i'm forced to drive to college..
ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8.00am sharp.
get out of the house..
i sat in my car for awhile..
then 8.05am..
i start my journey..
as usual..
i used the shortcut to save some petrol..
and there was a black,shiny Vios in front of me..
and two motor at each side of the Vios..

this make me feel weird..
while waiting for the cars to get their turn to turn..
in a sudden,
one of the motorist,
smashed Vios's window and grabbed the lady's handbag away..
and sped off..
i was blanked!
i don't know how to react..
everything happened in a sudden..

the Vios parked aside and let the other car go..
my leg was shaking and still need to drive..
while waiting for the traffic light..
i think back what had just happened.
if i drove out earlier one minute,would they target me?
what will i do??

ATTENTION for those LADIES/WOMEN..

DON'T and NEVER EVER PUT YOUR BELONGINGS ON THE PASSENGER SEATS!!!!!
the Safe Place to put is UNDER your DRIVER SEAT / UNDER YOUR PASSENGER SEAT..
or IN YOUR CAR BOOTH(sorry if the spelling is wrong)..
____________________________________________________

in college..
have English class.
journal..
then bla bla..
after that class..
bought Subway for lunch..
drove home again..
no BIO class today..
because having exam on Wed..
spend more time to study at home..

while i'm on the way back Cheras..
there's a lorry in front of me..
so i put signal right to get to the next lane..
and this f-ing WHITE VIVA playing like some sort of RETARTED FREAKO..
so i just STEP ON THE ACCELERATOR and SPED..
after that, this FREAKO still going the SAME ROAD as me..
and it goes like that..
i was on the middle lane in a very slow and safe drive..
here comes again this FREAKO..
with HIS RETARTED friends along in the car..
he giving sign like i'm losing..
or whatsoever..
so i got my GUTS..
i CHASE THEM back..
from 2nd lane to the FAST LANE..
and back to 2nd LANE to CUT THAT FREAKO..
i was f-ing PISSED OFF with THEM!!!
how lame they can be..
YES, i'm a gurl/lady,
but i'm more than a lady character...
don't let me see your car again..
you gonna pay for what you want!!

1 comment:

G-I-L said...

lol.... u can enter nascar ady... woot!! mad-dog female style of driving would stun evy1.. XD