Thursday, March 19, 2009

Start

time passes so fast..
today is Thursday..
tomorrow is Friday..
which is the actual day for our Movie class..
i need to face with those faces again..
even though they sit far apart from me..
but still, YOU irritates me!
duhh~!

tomorrow town is gonna be JAM..
which i hate the MOST and i'm FORCED to drive there..
to give back the POSTERS that we borrowed from the Cancer Society..
i don't really get it,WHY do they want us to pass it on FRIDAY..
when it is JAM like the cars BROKE DOWN.
sigh..

in another 3days..
i need to hand up my English assignment..
and the Ms.Word is still clean like a feather..
thou there's no word on the feather..
hehe..
anyway,
i hope i will try my freaking best to do the assignment which i don't know how the format likes..
and with those cite.net and UIU bla bla bla..

i have like around 20mins more before i get going for my piano class..
now,
i hope that i can pass my piano as fast as possible..
i feel like quitting instead of continue..
because the purpose i learn is want to play the song..
not to be excellent in it..
sigh..

No comments: