Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Showcase

16th of March..
finally the day has come..
we got our Biology Showcase..
all the Booth is about Health..
so it's like anything about Health..
so my group chose Breast Cancer..

in the early morning..

hmm..
i don't really know how to start..

but there's somethi
ng happened..
not so serious..
sigh..
i really don't know to explain..
i just skip it..

let the photos do the talking..
we called up the PRIDE to give some talk.. our BOOTH.. happening kan?? hoho.. this is the PRIDE t-shirt.. i bought one for myself.. hee..this is the Blood Donation.. this group took the WHOLE CLASS for this.. hem!! after they left(the PRIDE member).. our showcase is about to end.. so me and my groupmate did this..from the left: Shen, Elly, Myself, Sandra, Jon our funny BIOLOGY Lecturer Me Sandra and Jon our Biology lecturer i think i don't need to intro myself, right? hee.. this is me with the letter 'C'.. =.= forced by Louise Kong.. this is the one who forced me, Louis Kong! me and Elly..
me and Alastair aka Alex!



No comments: