Friday, July 31, 2009

Care+ Less = Careless


movie yday nite..
Overheard..
not bad..
Daniel Wu so cool..
mmm~~
hah..
then something careless happened.

thanks to myself of being careless.
when we reached time square..
as usual for a driver..
off the air-conditioner, off the lights(that's not what i did coz' when we reached is not dark yet), dumped the phone into the bag of mine and off the engine..

from the above followings..
one of it should be the MOST and MUST do thing before getting out of the car..
BUT,
i did not do it.

*someone blowing the trumpet*

haha..
anyway,
off the air-conditioner, dumped the phone in my bag and i unlocked the doors..
i get out from the car and banged the door behind me..






AND





the best part..




i was digging on my bag for don't know what and i realized that..
i did not OFF THE ENGINE..





*a black bird fly passed*





lame right?
okay everyone can laugh at me for being this careless..
hee..

end of the 1st careless..

NEXT,

when about the movie starts..
i read a text message from my phone..
then,
i put it back to my phone..
as i know..
i did put it in..
so,
*1 hour passed*
movie end..
as usual..
get out from the hall..
while walking through the alley back to the complex..
i can't find my phone..
i raised my voice and says,
'STOPP!'
told them the short story from the literature book..
(is just a short story from me)
then we went into find for it..
and we got it back (simplifying it before everyone gone to bed)

THE VERY LAST END!

that's what happened today..


many unhappy thing comes along while people growing..
it depends on how do you cope with it and solve.
just sit down, and chill yourself.


oh, i walked the puppy today..
kaka..
i stole someone's dog..
but too bad,
i scared of it.
ngek

No comments: