Thursday, July 9, 2009

A lil bit more

8 of July (continued)
after my acc class..
went to connaught..
he need to get a doggy strap..
saw another Sizhu in the petshop..
before that we saw the 1st one on the road..
in the petshop,
there is a huge Golden Retriever or i think is Labourer Retriever..
anyhow..
after getting the strap..
we went to the next shop which is beside the petshop..
T-A-D-A-A!
that's another PETSHOP..
this is the part where i really felt in love with..
i saw LOTS of TOYPOODLE!!!
and it's BROWN colour..
OMG~~~
my friend was like giving some kind of look and his foremost favourite line,
'STARTED LAH..'
i never really care him..
because the poodle is just so cute..
i can't stop looking at them..
BUT,
there's a only ONE poodle that touched my heart..
you know, is MELT~ instead of Touch..
it's a female pup,24/4/09..
i can feel that the pup really like me(i know i'm a lil crazy)
i told my friend..
'see,she likes me more than you'
then he was like trying to make the pup sniff him..
the sad thing is..
NOTHING HAPPEN..
haha..
how sad was that..
this shows that she likes me..
unfortunately..
i can't have her in my arms..
it's too costly for me and my family would hate me for getting a pet back home..
after we get out from the petshop..
i got emotional because i can't have it..
just so cute..
her cute and innocent face is still fresh in my mind..
oh yea.
the price for it is RM1488..
being a jobless someone will never get to buy it..
but what you can do is LOOK at it without having a chance to touch it..
went to GIANT to get the candies which we gonna giveout today..
campaign thing again..
got to get going..
i'm already late for my campaign..
bad leader,i know..
p/s: i don't deserve anything for now.

No comments: