Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A word to describe

something not so nice happened y'day..
it will be something that i would never forget..
i will not mention what the hell is it..
is really embarrasing and unforgettable..
i never been feeling this bad(embarrassed)..
UNDESCRIBE-ABLE..duhh!!
just keep my words.
i will never go there anymore.
it just a NIGHTMARE for me..
i rather watch Nightmare Before Christmas..
is so much better than what happened y'day.
8 of July.
a brand new day again..
but for me to back there..
is really creeps me out.
anyway,
MIRACLE today..
i kinda know how to do ACC..
the ONE and ONLY chapter i know how to do..
OMG~~ (champagne)
then,
Chemistry class at 1pm..
not easy at all..
or maybe it describe too complicated..
so i don't really know what is it about..
need to work harder again..
sigh..
short sem is never easy even you taking only 2 subject.
i hate the campaign part as well..
not much idea we have..
everything is done last minute..
which is not a good thing and i know about it..
but...
okay!
no more but..
is just an excuse for NOT thinking something..
i understand!
got to wake up from the 5days holiday i had last week..
things never goes easy nowadays..
last month is probably the worst..
this month is slightly better..
but is still NOT GOOD..
but,
i found something inside me..
which i could say..
is my first time i found something inside myself..
i know what i really want now..
is this one word...
'FREE'!
got the point?
hah..
i know you don't..
is okay~
time will tells..
yupe,
i think that's all from me today..
a lil' update again of myself..
Finals around the corner waiting to STAB me ALIVE~
Good Luck Everyone and my Friends as well..
LOVE YA MUCH MUCH~
p/s: i learned a new word today. 'Sow'

No comments: