Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY


hey yo..
miss me??
guess not,right?
everyone is busy with CNY..
is a Sunday..
Chinese New Year Eve..
time passes so fast..
now is Chinese New Year.
in another glimpse,
it's LabourDay..
opss..
something thing that don't relate to me yet!
_____________________________________________
anyhow..
y'day surfing the net..
login to Facebook..
visited my pet,Cee.
eventually it's the short name of me..
so yea.
it's me.
while clicking here and there..
i found out that i have quite a sum of shirt for my pet,Cee.
i don't even remember that i have more than 1 shirt..
so i give her a change..
i got a hat,too!!
while i'm giving her a new look..
my brother was infront of me..
and he turn to me and he saw my pet..
the conver is like this..
BRO: waa,why you put a pot on your pet's head? (his face is like want to laugh but don't want to laugh!)
ME: wahahahahah.....
(laugh until mad)
ME: hahha.. (still laughing) you also think so that it looks like a pot? (still laughing)
-end conver.-
what i jot here will not give the impact because you guys can't see how my pet looks like..
so here it is..
my pet,Cee.
new look!

No comments: