Friday, January 9, 2009

Nightmare after Sunday

9th of January

Friday.

the day that my nightmare going to start..

went for orientation in Segi.

Yow,Ting,and Hang came along with me.

sorry for making you guys bored!

i didn't know that you not interested in asking for the courses.

i read your blog.

and i do understand your situation now.

hope you forgive my temper that day.

you know who you are~

back to Segi.

Orientation really bored me.

Ice-Breaking Session as well.

i got to know no one even i did talked a little with them.

i left at 12plus.

and went back to Segi again for registration at 4plus.

with my bro along.

i skipped the briefing session..

is a good thing..

at least i escaped myself from the College.

my fees.

clearer look.

more clear.sorry for not rotating it.

lazy-ness.

my lame timetable.

saw the subjects?

- Math (my counting is F)

- Gen. Bio. Sc. (i can't believe i'm taking bio again!)

- Basic Composition

my schedule

i'm free on Tuesday and Thursday.

No comments: