Monday, January 26, 2009

Day One

CNY
Day One
woke up at 6am..
prepared the tea,rice and whatever that need to be done..
i got myself a shower at 7.
then get ready..
wait for my uncles
we need to serve tea for the elder.
or i should say the ELDEST in the family..
MY GRANDPA..
around 10plus.
went over to father's side house..
to get more red packet.
which is important..
hehe..
when we're there..
not much people arrive..
greet everyone the same thing..
snaps freakin' lotz of photo..
and of course..
i'm not the NON-SOCIAL..
so i got a very good ASSISSANT to do it..
i will revel the photographer later..
so this is the photos that i got in my CAMERA.

the one and only photo that my dad smile..

in my 18 years life..this is the the 2nd time i saw him smile.

i guess everyone familiar with this lady..

she's Linaa Lam,Miss Astro 2nd Runner-Up..if i not mistaken..

my ah-mah..

here it is..

my assisstant..OSCAR!!!!

special thanks to Oscar,the photographer.

and my camera,Canon Ixus 85

1 comment:

joanne-hooiloo said...

buahahahha! no wonder each n every pic, it was a super close up snapshots!!!

great pics btw!!!

i miss all of them!!! *cry*