Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day Two

CNY
Day 2
i did nothing to do..
went to Pavilion..
my sis bought a scarf and a jersey..
and i got nothing..
either my bro..
i can't find SKINNY JEANS..
i can't find SHOES..
i can't find SWEATER..
but,
i found someone..
*drumss*
i found WOON HANG BABE..
haha..
unbelievable..
happy to see her..
feels likes years didn't see her..
anyway,
around 5 plus back home..
me,sis and bro had KFC for dinner..
feel sad for us,right?
but what to do..
we are the ones who've been left out..
that's all!
_______________________________________
i feel like crying..
i need a shoulder to lean and cry on..
why things is so complicated??
i want simple life..
i want someone who can make me happy..
i want someone who can...
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need to relax myself..
i'm so stress out now..
i'm SAD!
i need to SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: