Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chillin'

so,
went drink with others..
not much people..
vinz,hema,me,foofoo,and yow..
ONLY!!!
is ONLY~~
so foofoo come fetch me..
to kaki corner..
suppose kaki then went to cowboy..
last minute changes..
but nevermind..
is just beside kaki only what..
hoho..
wait for others..
before they reached..
me ordered a fish and chip..
crap..
after the food is served..
i didn't even take more than 2pcs..
i gave it to others..
i'm bloated because i have my dinner already..
hehe..
i'm a greedy person..
love orderX3 then can't finish..
that's depends on whether i have the money or not..
normally no money..
so i didn't order food..
haha..
so,
hema bought a cupcake for me..
is cheese..
so nice..
i didn't wish anything eventhough i think before i going to COWBOY..
sigh..
anyway,
this is my wish:-
-hope everyone beside me is always HAPPY

No comments: