Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Post

wuwu~~
went out today..
search for black heels and blouse!!!!
at last!!!!!!
I GOT IT!!!!!
so happy..
went Parkson to get it..
not easy to get a blouse..
but i will look stylo with it..
hehe..
then,
bought heels too..
just grab and try..
PAY straight..
lazy to see whethere is freaking nice or stuff..
then bla bla bla..
before shopping..
camwhore awhile at home..
and i got this Result:
tadaa~~
short hair..
how is it?
please drop some comment about it..
thanks..
hee..
i even promote for my ODM watch..
haha..
i love my ODM watch but still i want a white one..
ya!
i'm greedy at times..
but i not always got the chance to have a watch what..
anyway,
i've opened the present my aunt bought me on my birthday..
i like to keep  the present until certain time..
then only open it..
haha..
she bought me this:
wu~
Kylie Minogue perfume..
hee..
-END OF POST-
FROM,
THE RETARDED!

No comments: