Monday, September 8, 2008

Lagsagne

today woke up at 10 plus..
so i decided to cook my very first lagsagne..
hoho..
actually baking a lagsagne quite easy..
for me,i mean..
just mix here and there..
and there you are..
A LAGSAGNE..
sorry..
no picture for this..
because my very first time..
the cheese is not enough while i'm doing it..
for the topping i mean..
anyway,
the comment from my uncle and aunt are..
UNCLE: erm,not bad..a lil' too dry but still okay..
AUNT: not bad..not enough cheese..for the first counted as not bad..
MUM:ok..60%..
(ego)
ME: too much pepper..not bad..
not bad for the first time..
now i having a big problem..
that is..
the refrigerator have a very very huge bottle of PREGO PASTA SAUCE..
can cook for a very long time..
but it can last for a year or 2..
sigh..
so i need people to come my place..
and clean it..
hoho..
friends,you guys are my first target..
just wait..
i'll call you!!
muahaha..
okay..
that's it for my lagsagne session..
muakss..

No comments: