Friday, September 26, 2008

Pig And Dog Friendship!

when my mom brought the board back..
there some of my accessories..
phone accessories i mean..
makes me remind a lot of things..
let see this..
it's a birthday present from my friend..
i joke with him saying..
ME:oh,you treat us as pig and dog friendship,huh?
(don't understand?)
actually is translated from cantonese which means our friendship is not valuable..
so hard to explain..
is something like that..
and he was like..
HE:ha?? no laa,not that meaning..
haha..
so funny..
actually,
i know that he didn't mean that..
he just don't know what he want to get for me..
kaka..
but he didn't think that i will say that 'sentence' to him..
i'm thinking whether this person remember or not?
please write something on my chatbox if this person knows..
want to know what you will say..
haha..

No comments: