Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yo!

hey,
never blog yesterday..
because..
urmm..
i'm not sure..
i don't even remember what i did..
ohh yea..
i remember..
papa came to my house yesterday..
it's been a long time since we met..
so..
just hanging around..
i cooked for him you know?!
IS JUST FOR HIM!!
didn't thank me also..
hem!!
so bad..
chatted about the last pasta i did for him..
he said yesterday's one better..
last time one the sphagetti is still 'crunchy'..
means 'not ready to be served'..
geez..
he didn't told me about it also..
should not blame me,right??!
at least,
vinz gave a good eat..
muahaha..
still not enough..
anyway,
after late lunch..
took his CPU out to try on my monitor..
doesn't work..
blaX3
so i ask him intro me some chinese song..
telling singers that i don't know..
except for A-Mei..
haha..
the one and only one i know..
ohh..
there's another one..
GARY CHAO..
not my idol..
tian mi mi thingy..
i like the Xiao Jing Teng and A-Mei..
great voice they have..
not bad!!
hehe..
after that..
took photo of the necklaces and earrings that my mum's friend sent to us..
to SELL..
is just some SAMPLE..
i've made a BLOG just for this..
tiring..
haha..
but i don't know about the pricing yet..
sigh..
how to post it??!
i'm waiting my mum's friend for the answer..
hmm..
then at 8pm..
went for piano..
nothing special about it..
i hate piano actually..
i mean,
theory..
practical okay..
i like playing..
done!!
that's about it..
hoho..
please do visit my very own selling BLOG!!
www.Th3gIrl'stHinG.blogspot.com
it's not ready yet..
it's a COMING SOON~
ciaoz lovers~

No comments: