Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ching


just a random thing.
Saturday got a call from my NS buddy.
miss NS alot..
sigh..
was talking about things we did in the camp..

and of course about my PROFESSIONAL MANDARIN SPEAKING!!
i got 'A' for it,you know?
haha..

the word that they always laugh at me is 'Ci Zhi'..
which means tissue paper..
but because of my 'good' pronounciation it sounds like 'Chi Zhi'..
means eat paper..
after chatting with Ching
makes me MISS THEM so much..
sigh..
reading her friend's blog,i got one of her ugly photo..
which her friend called her 'wu li jing'..
haha...


end!

Sunday,

at last,
i'm done with my MOVIE thing!!!
is like AT LAST~~~
we did a new movie clip instead of the previous one..
so tiring.
later gonna go KLIA to send my grandpa..
no further details.

that's it for today..
too tired to think..

ciaoz!

No comments: