Thursday, April 9, 2009

Emergency

wow~
about a year blogging..
my post have reached 180.
+ 1 post (the current one.)
hmm..
bla bla bla..

08 April,2009
Muet class in the morning..
again, Miss Puteri is not around..
what is this??
EMERGENCY LEAVE~
so replaced by someone..
which i don't know who..
SPEAKING class..
not as easy as i thought..
or i suppose that i did not THINK of it..
anyway,
after class..
went back home to refresh myself..
and went to fetch CRV..
he said he wanted to get himself NEW CLOTHES..
and, like what i EXPECTED..

HE DID NOT GET NEW CLOTHES FOR HIMSELF~~!!!

so,
now you guys know what is SO UNBELIEVABLE about when he told me that he wanted to get new clothes..

we had Wendy's for lunch..
taste good..
hoho..

i bought myself a 4GB pendrive because my current old one is LAME!
doc. always change by itself to exe. .
what is this?
ish~

****

went night market..
for dinner..
ordered Pan Mee
taste so bad.
rate : 1/5
wasted my cash.
bumped into Jie Jong aka Papa with his gf..
first time met with his gf..
hey,nice to meet you PAPA's gf..
hoho..
chat awhile with Papa..
he told us that his gf know one of CRV's ex gf friend.
and told Papa's gf that CRV is with a girl.
please, what so big deal about it?
crazy, as if like some sort BIG NEWS!
but sorry to say,
you're wrong..
i'm not dating with CRV..
he always tease me! zzz..
then bought some food for my BRO.

fetch CRV back home..
i got his i-phone 3G with me..
hoho..
it's MINE now!!
for FREE!~~

last but not least,
i wanted to tell 'Benjamin Button' that the Kit Kat is still not eaten by ME~
zzz..
|=..=|
hoho..

nice post right?

enjoy~



No comments: