Friday, April 3, 2009

Tension

Friday
3rd of April,

i done with my Moral presentation and Movie presentation..
which is quite a release for 2 days maybe..
after 2 days is my English Research Paper..
OMG~~~
i really getting piss off with it..
i need to change this and that..
especially my Title..
OMG~~~~
how to change???
tsunami is tsunami what??
change what??
sigh..
i going crazy..
thinking of it makes me worried+stress+tension,AGAIN!!!!!!
OMG~~~~~~~~~~
before the presentation for my Movie..
i was worried about my movie, i scare that i can't play the movie..
if the movie can't be played then i'm so freaking DEAD!!!
bla bla..
then, i even feel like a lil' throwing up and feel the heartbeat pumping like vigorously.
maybe i'm too tension..
after all, everything goes well..
but the grades is another coming matter.
i need to say this word again..
OMG~~~~~
thanks for the sweet tarts,L.K.!
to calm me down..
and i just ate one..
this sweet is kinda 'weird' i would say..
when i put it in my mouth,
i taste the sourness..
after a second,
tasteless~
why?
anyway,THANKS!

end..

i actually don't really know what i'm typing..
so just whatever.

c ya.

No comments: