Friday, April 10, 2009

Roadside

Friday,
10th of April.
movie class in the morning..
everyone looks tired today..

because rushing with their clip that need to hand in today..
hoho..

know who i'm talking abo
ut?
*thinking*

as usual,
class ended early which is 11.30am.
as usual again,
i'm struggling from my English Research Paper.
I NEED TO ASK MS.LAURA ABOUT MY TITLE.

went to t
he APD counter..
a BAD NEWS~

MS.LAURA is NOT IN~

OMG~~

i'm DEAD!!

then we have the NEW TIMETABLE..
took a photo of it..

and this photo suppose to share with someone..
bu
t i don't want to SHARE it with HIM..
hoho~~

i'm EVIL *ngek ngek*

Suffocated baby,ASK FROM ME OKAY?! hah..


while i was on the opposite side of SEGi,

i saw this puppy lying on the roadside.
it's a nice and clean puppy..
but unfortunately..

it passed away with the eyes open..
how sad..

a cute puppy just passed away with no wound and stuff..
it's not breathing as i know..
because i was waiting for the traffic to move..
so i stared at it for the whole time..

but it's not moving nor breathing.

it's just like an abandoned baby..
sigh..
feeling a lil' hungry,

stop by a kopitiam to get food..
no 'ai xin' lunchbox so forced to buy food for myself.
message from CRV.
wanted to come over to watch AOD!!!
not to visit me but the channel AOD and his iphone,m
aybe~


i snap a photo of myself using his iphone..

looks nice
, i guess..

here it is..
what do you think? nice? i mean the phone.. hehe..


at last,
i ate one of my Rocky milk that i bought.


and i ate the KIT KAT,too..
teehee..
before i open it..
i snap a photo of me and the boxes..

the pink strawberry flavour

the milk flavour.
hoho..
lame right?
but nevermind,
that's me~a photo of my hair.
it's growing..
dark brown hair,I MISS YOU~

No comments: