Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kiquation

Saturday
11 April.


nothing about today..
i took 4-5 hours to pet my Cee..
and another 2 hours chatting..

cut the crap..

then at 6..
ting reached my place..
went to sg.wang to get a haircut..
but not me..
i'm not ready for a haircut yet.
waited for her..
just her fringe..
it takes 15 mins..
McD as dinner..
went to Lot10 because the car is there..
i bought myself a GIANT Hello Panda and a SMALL box of Pucca.
there's photo of it..
but lazy to upload..
maybe some other day..

chatting with CRV about Sunday plan.
something so UNEXPECTED happened AGAIN~~
GIVE A GUESS~~~

CRV IS DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's a MOST and UNPREDICTABLE thing~~
so,
i CANNOT miss this CHANCE..
i asked him to fetch me..
and WITHOUT any DOUBT..
he said 'YES'..
another OMG~~~

i'm wondering what happen to him?
suddenly change to a better person..
hohoho~


he was too busy to yum cha..

so he written this to me..swt...

nothing about it actually..

after he went for yum cha session or gaming session..

chat with a diff person..
and i got this new 'Kiquation'..
created by L.K. aka Kici-Miao.hoho..
for your information..
this guys is getting famous in my blog..
because..
i'm not sure why..


end post.

ciaoz~


No comments: