Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bored

boring-ness today..
like the normal day..
today's plan should be going out with ting..
but she can't make it..
so,
ting,
do your hair next week..
can't change the fact also right?
haha..
the whole afternoon hang around at home..
and something great is..
everyone is home..
my mum,bro and sis..
normally my sis need to work..
KFC for late lunch..
dinner time went out with my friends..
you know who are you..
hahaa..
and sorry for making you to wait..
i didn't mean too..
everyone want to use the toilet..
the maid,my mum..
hee..
thinking here and there where to have dinner..
finally..
SOMEWHERE!!
*snap*
great~!!
YULEK..
lots of food..
wuwu~
and they have Peanut Glutinous..
i'm not so sure whether what is it called..
in cantonese is 'Fa Sang Wu'
which is quite famous in Cheras area..
i guess..
that's what i know..
i just love their dessert..
taste so good..
not everyday they have Peanut Glutinous..
specific days only..
which i don't know when..
while walking towards the car..
after dinner..
i saw this yucky thing..
COCKROACH..
yerrrr..
i hate it alot..
so i screamed..
because it's moving..
yiiiskkk...
ugly..
Foofoo still want to increase my feeling of SCARED..
so mean..
sigh..
embarassed~!
that's my day..
tomorrow having dinner with my dad..
because we can't make it today..
so see you tomorrow dad..
i know you don't read my blog..
but nevermind..
not important..
kaka..
Buzzzz~

No comments: