Friday, November 7, 2008

Haha

today was helping my mom tidy up her stuff..
the *stuff* which make the whole living room..
like a rubbish..
who should i blame?
all her freak cousins maybe?
opps..
i'm too rude..
but it's true..
giving problem..
don't you think so?
i think so..
okay,stop the crap.
then i saw lots of receipts..
so,
clear it off..
and i got this..
huuhuu~~
saw that???
the place which i wanted to go..
i'm so freaking miss my camp,man..
to the NEW GENERATION..
you guys were saying 'Thank God,i'm not going for NS'
you guys are STUPID!!
THIS IS THE PLACE THAT WILL BRING YOU HAPINESS!!!!!
NON-RACIST..
AT ALL..
when it comes to some big problem..
everyone will be giving you a hand..
that's something different in school..
only some will help..
others will do nothing..
OR maybe they step you as well..
what the hell with the 'step' word.
anyway..
nothing much..
just wanted to show you guys something which my mom kept..
but it is for a reason she kept..
not for me..
haha..
opps...
too 'large' the photo size..
so ugly...
rehan and me
dorm-mate except the one beside me..
our 'captain'..

No comments: