Friday, November 28, 2008

Claus



so Christmas is coming!

time passes soooo FAST that you didn't even NOTICE!

Dear Santa,

is time for you to bring us gift again.

tradition thing to do.

i need to do some intro first yo..

Name:Tan Chew Ee

From:Malaysia


i would love to have this/these for Christmas.

A Toy Poodle(brown one)
i was hoping to have a puppy for soo...
LONG!!
when i'm just a lil' Gurl..
my mom and grandpa don't let me have one..

so SANTA,
drop one CLEAN and being INJECTED with VACCINE..
AND most IMPORTANT..
HEALTHY!!!!




because poodle is too cute..
i over-searched it..
so i have 2 extra ones..
hoho..

my next wish..
i hope that my
ROOM can have a MAKEOVER..


is over messy which sometimes i can't stand it..
but i didn't do anything to make it better..
so i need an interior designer and some carpenter to
re-decorate my room..
AND IT'S FOR FREE!!!

my 3rd wish
i wanted a
NINTENDO-WII.(with 2 controller and a mat[for yoga,the game~])
with a
SUPER MARIO GAME,too!


this is the most gorgeous ones!
i hope to have this..
the reason is..
there lots of sports game..
and using the controller you are doing exercise..
good way to reduce fats..

4th wish.
i hope that
my family is not complicated with whatever thing.
people who know me,they will know.
everyone be happy all the time..
AND NO MORE WARS and TERRORIST!

5th.
i can go clubbing happily with no calls from my mom!
haha~
except for EMERGENCY~!


that's all for now..
is more than enough.

but i have this
ONE LAST wish~

6th and Final one~
i hope on the
EVE OF CHRISTMAS,
TS-CLAN AND CRONY can GATHER TOGETHER and HAVE FUN~~~

No comments: