Friday, November 14, 2008

The Day

yoyo..

miss me not?

hah..

i know you don't..

nevermind..

i still will type what i want..

urm..

i forgot what i wanted to share actually..

i've lost for like 2 days maybe..

is because of my jerky computer..

the tools in blogger lost which makes me..

urm..

no 'appetite' to blog anything..

crap about today..

went to Pavilion to get my salary..

AT LAST~~~~~~

i got my salary..

i've waited for so long..

hehe..

i got jasmin babe to go with me to get my salary..

before that went to shamelin..

because ting need her stuff..

so just give her stuff and ciaoz..

to Pav..

then back to cheras..

we passby Shell,McD..

wahahahaha...

i want the HEADGEAR...

hehe..

so i asked jasmin babe get it for me..

too bad..

i WANT the GIRAFFE..

and the LION,and RHINOCEROS..

i only remember Lion is called ALEX and Rhino is called Gloria..

hehe..

oh yea..

so jas bought me the ZEBRA..

yerrr...

not pretty also..

after she bought it..then only i realise that it is not a Giraffe..

hem!!!!!

Calm way telling me.

Jas: 'This is not the Giraffe.'

Me: Harrrr??? ya meh??

Jas: Ya la..See properly.

Me: (a quick glimpse) ha?? yer..ohh..

Jas: haha..(the laughing session)


then went to O-Town..

chill around..

actually we have SUSHI..

i mean me..

but i didn't have it..

went for O-Town..

to have Nasi Lemak Special..

crap

their chicken is like mini chicken..

and the rice is like WOW~~!!!!!

so big..

look at the rice..

is more than enough..

haha..

heavy rain..

OMG!!!

we used thier umbrella..

but we still so wet..

sigh..

No comments: