Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jay






sigh..
i can't create a post like usual..
WHY??
WHY????
WHY??????
i really don't know..
bare with it..
my font and stuff..

anyway,
i got my pre-order Jay Album..
and now..
i have it in my hand..
waited for the pre-order for more than 2month.
i guess..
hehe..
so happy that i got it now..
and i even earn RM5..
MyJaysian small boss didn't want me to pay him..
so yea.
i EARN something..
hehe..
but at the same time..
i lost something precious..
that is..
My Joker card and Sticker to beloved JASMINLIEWWAIEE...
sobsob..
hem!!!
Thanks for helping me..
getting the Album..
you chose to study in TARC..
so you have no choice but to help me..
haha..

today,
i did something that i've never done for like ages..
which is..
i take a NAP in the afternoon..
OMG!!!!
i can't believe it..
i was quite shock actually..
do i sound like a freak?
haha..
i know is kinda lame..
suprise that i took 2hours nap..
i thought i took around 1 hour nap..
but 2 HOURS...
wuwu~~~~~
great!!!!
is something good actually..
better than i watched Tom and Jerry every afternoon..
hahah...
i even know what time Tom and Jerry start and end..
it's 1.30pm to 2pm..
then Dexter's Labortory at don't know what time..
haha..
okay..
nothing much to say..
just too bored..
crap a lil'..

No comments: