Saturday, November 29, 2008

Orange

went out today..
suppose shopping..
turn out MOVIE..
lazy-ness of me took place..
so,
NO new TEES and whatever for ME..
sad case!
sigh..
grrrr....
I WANT NEW CLOTHES~~~~~~
watched QUARANTINE..
like so FINALLY,i got to watch it!
hee..
about the movie..
errr..
that was quite a show~
very entertaining~
but is over now~
haha..
speechless..
movie at 3pm..
back home at 5 plus..
have dinner at 7pm..
wuwu~~
while waiting my uncle to come and fetch us..
i realised i didn't bring my IC..
is on the table..
the conver with my grandpa
Me: Ei,i didn't bring my IC.
Grandpa: Ha?
Me: i left it on the table.
Grandpa: No need take la..
Bro: say you're 11 la..
grr..
i was like shocked when my grandpa say no need to take it..
as if we're going to somewhere near..
this conver just end like that..
i stood there with no feeling of SCARE..
because i'm normal with no IC or LICENSE with me.
guess what i had for dinner??
wahahahahahha....
is PRAWN AND CRAB!!!!!
OMT.
it taste so great..
but not as great as before..
last time the taste much much STYLO
i have my dinner in GreenView Restaurant.
is in SS2 i think.
i'm SO NOT SURE which SS..
so i just crap whatever SS that sounds nice right after the SS..
hee.
now i realised that i LOVE ORANGE COLOUR FOOD~~
I LOVE PRAWNS
I LOVE CRABS
too~!!
hehe..
then back home..
and i'm here..
blogging a lil'..
so freaking bored..
TURKEY~,
i want NEW CLOTHESSSS!!!!!!!
ANYONE FREE FOR ME TOMMORROW???
accompany me shopping.

No comments: