Thursday, October 2, 2008

BORING DAY

hey..
overly bored..
is like soooooooo freaking bored..
that i really can't stand..
went MV today..
didn't get anything..
because everything is sooooo expensive..
sigh..
today..
i drive my sister's car..
haha..
VIOS..
not bad..
so nice..
when i reached MV..
only i realise i didn't bring my IC and LiCENSE out..
haha..
luckily no police on track..
if not..
i'm dead..
hah..
i didn't tell my mom about it..
DINNER..
have dinner at home..
thought goin for dessert in yulek..
but end up staying at home..
and both of us rot at home..
(you know who i'm referring to!)
hee..
using this word...
BOOOOOORINGGG!!!
haha..
really so boring..
can't stand it..
sigh..
done!
today is my 2nd last day..
being so free at home..
this saturday i'm going to start work..
less blog..
except i'm free to do so..
which is on the 7th of OCT..
miss me,ya!

No comments: