Monday, October 27, 2008

Help

hey,
i'm back with another short post.
what i can say..
err..
nothing much actually..
quite boring this few days..
about work..
y'day didn't earn much..
not much customer..
NO CUSTOMER=NO MONEY
too bad..
yesterday whole day didn't eat..
got home have a heavy dinner..
sigh..
after that,
GASTRIC..
hell pain man..
what the!!??
pain till the next day morning which is today morning..
my very first time pain till the next day..
drink warm water doesn't help..
so you can imagine..
hmm..
luckily i took a bread with no jam or whatsoever..
just have it empty..
not bad..
then,
my gastric feels better..
i have my sleep again..
because i didn't get to sleep well..
woke up at 11 plus..
then went for lunch with sis..
KIM GARY..
hmm..
cheese baked rice..
so not cheese..
not enough chees at all..
with egg in it..
ewww...so weird the taste..
now i remembered why i like try this before..
i mean egg with cheese..
is because last time i tried to cook macaroni cheese..
i put egg with it..
and it taste to friggin' weird..
sigh..
eww..
okay end with the ew ew..
so my lips is sucky now..
and i don't feel like going out..
i can't stand anymore with my lips like that..
my sis say my lips looks like someone bite till the skin peels off..
which is so true..
not i got bite from someone..
just that it looks so like..
you know..
whatever..
i want to end my post..
with WHATEVER!!!!
from the,
..WHATEVER..

No comments: