Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Manager Stinks

sigh..
was looking on the mooie blog..
they have new clothes and dresses!!!
WHEN I CAN GET TO BANGSAR VILLAGE?????????!!!!
how can i go there???
i can't stand anymore..
they have reasonable clothes and all is just so PRETTY!!!!
OMG...
and only mooie..
they still have many other boutique with pretty nice clothes..
maybe i should go tomorrow then..
i'm not working tomorrow..
for your info:
the MANAGER called me this afternoon and said..
Manager:hello chew ee ah,sorry ah,our boss hired a permanent make up artist,so he/she don't want to hire a part time make up artist..
Me: urm,ok ok..means tomorrow onwards i don't need to go for work?
Manager:yes,but can you come on 26th and 29th for work?
Me:can,i'm okay with it.
Manager:really very sorry,actually i did tell he/she(the boss) that i've promised to hired you,but he/she said we got a permanent..don't need a part time..so no choice but to listen to him/her because he/she the one who pay you.
Me:oh okay,no problem,is okay!
Manager:ok then,sorry ah..
Me:no problem..bye
Manager:bye!
-end conver-
i was like what!!
let me work for 1 month also you can't afford to pay??
are you sure?
fine..
later on,
means just now..
after 2 to 3 hours i guess..
called from the Manager again..
Manager:hello,chewee ah..can you come for work on 9th as well?
Me:9th means..
Manager:it's a Thursday..
Me:i'm okay..
Manager:ok la..thanks..bye..
Me:Bye.
-end conver-
my thoughts..
what you want???
hire me and just cut me off like that..
i purposely get the black clothes and heels..
just for this job..
and you just kick me off like that?
how you manage things??
you should get an assistant..
freaking hate this type of people..
the boss also the same..
so jerk!
ble~~
lazy want to talk much about it..
i heard a lot from my senior..
don't expect me to say it out..
you gonna hate me for that,freak!
end story!

No comments: