Thursday, October 30, 2008

Groceries

another one for yo'al..
ho..
what i wanted to blog..
urm..
okay..
went JJ to get some stuff..
my mom not me..
bought some groceries..
haha..
most of the groceries..
it's MINE!!
haha..
i do shopping in supermarket not shopping outlets..
in another way..
i can be a good wife..
bahahaha...*laugh*
hey,laugh(just give the lame laugh i still accept it what!~)
...
hehe..
so i bought this..
Lexus and Yupi
Yupi taste average tho..
haha..
is a jelly candy..
but i still like the one Rachel gave me..
sour and tasty..
the one i have now is sweet..
feels like being cheated duhh!
then this one!
anyone can guess what is it?
anyway,
this is not something that i bought in the supermarket..
just something that i forgot to show you guys..
hehe..
so,anyone??
camwhore a lil after my dinner..
haha..
and i'm so happy..
that my 'sexylicious lips' is back!!!!!!!
WUHOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~
my friends gonna be laugh at this..
hehe..
me!
still me!
and me!!!
but i really glad that my lips is back to normal..
everyone please take care of yourself well..
don't be like me..
EAT WHATEVER WITH NO LIMITS~
especially those vege. sauce..
you know..
they do have chemical and stuff..
so better not sip any of it..

No comments: