Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WORK

hey..
i'm back..
it's my off day tomorrow..
actually is now..
because it's 7th OCT..
hee..
is the best day ever..
which i can rest..
i know!!
it's late!!..
but what to do..
i miss my blog alot..
i just love writing..
maybe should be a part time writer..
haha..
i don't want to waste everyone's time by reading my long paragraph..
so i cut it short..
4th of Oct..
started my very first job in Pavilion..
(actually not the first job is just that i work as a part time not freelancer)..
woke up early morning..
to do my make up and stuff..
so tiring working in a store..
i can't really describe how it is feel..
until you experience it yourself..
urm..
the painest part is you can't sit on the counter..
everytime you feel tired..
you can have a rest there..
so for me..
is my very first time wearing heels..
not it's not so tall at all..
i mean is AT ALL..
but i already can feel the great pain on my leg..
my feets and the muscles..
sigh..
then,
i didn't eat at all..
haha..
stylo right?
my senior not bad..
quite funny sometimes..
kinda cool as feel..
he have a very creative mind..
WHY?
because he's left handed..
haha..
okay..
DONE!
5th of Oct
so work again..
time passes sooooooooooo slow...
really soooo slow..
me and my senior was like..
OMG...
when can we go home??
we have stand there for so long..
but the time is still like OMG..
that's what i can say..
sigh..
oh..
if i not mistaken..
yow came to find me..
i was like??
WHAT??
i thought you kidding that you gonna come and find me..
and it's raining..
feel so bad..
it's really kind of you to come and find me..
find me more ya..
bring your GF along..
get some products..
haha..
then my aunt came to find me too..
i was shocked too..
like why so suddenly??
anyway,
end!
it's tired day..
6th of Oct..
so,
today was the time where i think..
'ohh,tomorrow is off day'
so happy..
i can sleep late..
haha..
today the time pass so fast..
although not much customer..
it's already lunch time..
didn't do much sales tho..
sigh..
but nevermind..
at least time passes fast..
end story..
haha..
short right?
OH YAAAAA!!!
A REMINDER!!
TO SOMEONE:
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO THE MASSAGE FOR ME!!
MY WHOLE LEG IS PAIN AND HURT LIKE HELL!!
THIS SATURDAY!!
WAHAHAHAHA...

No comments: