Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reformat And Memories

hmm..
boring at home..
dinner in Leisure Mall..
Kenny Rogers..
quarter something..
that's what all of us eat actually..
haha..
that quater is more than enough for us..
so full..
foofoo still double his chicken..
BLOATED huh,don't cha?
kaka..
anyway,
after dinner..
fetch ting home and me of course go home too..
then do nothing..
about today..
do nothing also..
freaking boring..
went for lunch with my aunt and uncle..
we eat like we having dinner..
about 5 dishes..
urmm..
is so you know..
heavy!!
back home..
wait my brother to wake up..
because i need to use the computer..
to HELP THE CRV GUY..
do his homework..
anyway,
i got him the points..
but i think it doesn't really work for him..
because is just so hard..
maybe is because my brain not functioning well..
everyone knows about that..
kaka..
after that,
have dinner..
then chat with my friends..
and stuff..
bro told me he gonna reformat the comp..
called me to backup whatever i want..
and most of the folders i want..
contain lots lots and LOTS of photo..
from 2006 till 2008..
hmm..
not easy to keep this long..
one click..
everything just gone like that..
i finding place to put my photos..
and i manage to get my sony pendrive to keep ONLY ONE folder which is..
1.37GB..
wahahaha..
unbelievable right?
how can a pendrive save so much?
but is really good enough that it can save so much..
i use my sony phone memory card to save everything..
then another folder of mine still not save..
so i come out with this idea..
haha..
i send the folder to jas sharing folder..
then after reformat..
i copy back again..
and that folder size is..
837MB,18 folders and 1158 files..
haha..
i'm mad!!
overloaded with photos..
but looking back at the photos really bring funny and happy memories..
kaka..
i feel like going back to the past and start all over again..
maybe this time things will change..
i do have stuff that i regret not accepting it..
but..
sigh..
do anyone know which regret i'm saying??
NO ONE~
anyhow..
end my post with a photo of mine..

No comments: