Friday, May 8, 2009

18

Friday
is suppose to be a sad day..
because i'm suppose to leave to somewhere.
and bla bla..

got up at 9/10am..
message from my friend.
yea.
an apologizing message..
oppss..
should be me message my friend to apol.
sigh..

hang came to my place..
but we have nothing to do..
so we headed to ting's house..
chit chatted..
after that,
Big Apple Donuts,AGAIN~~~
woots~(sorry for the mess) hee..

since we have the coupon..
so we use it for our sake..
hoho..
i don't know what i'm crapping.

we bought the 1 dozen and free 6 donut..
or something like that..
as long as we have 18 donut in total.almost everything is CHOC.
mm~ yummy~

left column,2nd row..
lil' thing in the middle is my FAVOURITE,
HAWAII-O-FIVE.
woots~~~
taste so goooodddd~~~
hehe..

everyone,
spot the green one?a closer look.
it's kiwi something..
hmm,REMIND me of something..
lalala~~

i ate KIWI up..
no more KIWI luu~
how sad it is..
kaka..
it taste so-so..
quite nice also..
never know
KIWI taste so nice oh..
i think i should try the
kiwifruit.
right??
heehee..

after hoursssss of text messaging..
finally, my friend called me up..
and i got a FIRM conversation..
hoho..
the cantonese slang of this friend of mine really kept me NON-STOP Laughing.
why?
i guess your parents will laugh at your slang..
is just too funny to NOT LAUGH at..
no offend okay my friend.
i can't stand it..
SORRY..!

oh yea.
after showing emo to my mom that i don't feel like going..
AT LAST, she APPROVE me not to go..
that's why i'm here updating my boring blog.
hoho.. *claps*

BAD NEWS:
suppose to go out in the morning..
AND NOW,
CANNOT GO OUT..
WHY?
NO CAR..
WHY NO CAR?
BECAUSE MY BRO'S CAR BROKE DOWN NEED TO USE MINE~
WHY BROKE DOWN?
BECAUSE THE CAR IS OLD..


WHY??????????????????????????????


(speechless)






No comments: