Monday, May 25, 2009

Chest Pain



i'm back!


a lil' down fore the past 3 days..


haha..


i start my post on my favourite Saturday..


Saturday, 23rd of May
it's gonna be end of May..
so speedy~~
kaka..

went out at 1 plus..
suppose for movie..
but because FULLY BOOKED..
so NO MOVIE~~

wasted our precious time..
since we're/i should say THEY starving..
we had PIZZA HUT..

SERVICE is freaking bad..
raising your hand up..
but no one care to look at you..
or maybe they act as if they didn't see anything..
HALLUCINATION!!(so in some way,the waiter/waitress/including the manager can be suffering from mental disorder[OMG!])..

after lunch..
window shopping..
went over to KL PLAZA to get my cert..
at last,
i got the guts to walk to KL PLAZA to get my CERT. ..

share some photo with you guys..natural make up..smokey make up..
i love this one!!!



back home after that..
get ready for a SPORTS SESSION..
it's been a long time i didn't do some sports..
NAAM KHEUNG for badminton..

till the very last minute..
i got hit by the chest of the shuttlecock..
WHO SHOULD I BLAME?? *terasa tak*
haha..
is you lar..
whoelse..
YOW YUNG YEH~~

my feeling for the pain..
is..
PAAIIINNNN~~~~
when it hits me..
a lil like short of breathin'..
which i don't know why..
and now..
i think again..
my movement is quite funny..
is like i got a gunshot..
*piang* arrhhgg..
*walking backwards*
and fell on the ground..
haha..
nevermind..
no one would understand what i'm saying..

after badminton..
back home(which is my place) to clean ourselves..
bought some food and dine at home..
long time never ONE HAPPY FAMILY eat together..
we got PAPA with us..
so is REAL FUN..
with jokes around..

then,
mom found out that her RM100 gone..
i was like..
i don't know what to say..

eventually,
she suspect one of my friend doing it..
BUT I TRUST MY FRIENDS lor, MOM~~

i really feels that my mom HATES GUYS nowadays..
no matter who..
she still hates them(guys)..
except her family member especially HER HUSBAND..
what is this??

maybe i should be a LESBO..
instead of the 'straight' one..

whoever i get along with..
she will say don't so close with him..
*pissed*

i really how to face my friends after this..
accusing is freaking hurting..

so that's my saturday..

SUNDAY is a boring day..
i did nothing..
so i have nothing to post bout.


CRV.. you owe me a meal.. remember treat me!! hee..

No comments: