Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Life in Camp



since i've promised my NS friend to write something about her..
here it goes..


went for NS on the end of 2007..
before i got notice about it..
i have this sense..
which is right!
i'm being selected to go for National Service.

My Feelings..
hmm..
everything mix together..
nervous+sad+scare and SO ON..
i'm begging my mom TO DO SOMETHING..
so that i can escape from it..
BUT,
she did nothing..
how sad~

29th December 2007,
my friends so SWEET..
they followed me to the Stadium to say OUR LAST GOODBYE~
ya know, they actually wanted to give another friend of mine a SUPRISE the next day..
i'm the VERY 1st one who leaving for NS..
i'm selected to go for NS in Sibu, Sarawak.
another two friend of mine is going to Sarawak as well..
but they were in different camp and different time..
so i can't meet them to say GOODBYE.

1st day in the Camp Bumimas..
reached there knowing NO ONE..
registered ourselves in the hall..
headed straight to my dorm,Kelapa (Coconut)
stepping into the DORM..
everyone staring at me..
zzz..
with my attitude..
i never care..
i search for my bed..
AHHH~~ there it is..
is in the middle of the DORM..
UNDER THE BED..
woots~~
is a good thing,right?
on my left there's a Sarawakian..
she's malay gurl..
short and quite emo looking at her face..
haha..
then on my right,
is a tall specs gurl..
i only know she's a Christian..
and,AND..
she always wear RED BRA..
hehe..

the following 2 days we get our Celoreng,boots,shirt and bla bla..
still,i know NO ONE..
so i didn't really interact with anyone in my dorm..
so i just read my story book that i brought there,SMART ME~
keke..

is like hell for the 1st, 2 weeks..
because the foods there are somehow disgusting.
is REAL DISGUSTING..
especially when it comes to FISH..
the fish is BLACK..
yiikss~ how to eat lah?

cut the craps..

actually before i got in the camp..
i got to know 2 friend..
Yi Juin and..
i FORGOT her name..
but her name is special and sweet..

but after we're separate to different classes..
i got to know this TALL gurl in my class..
all this class is to build our confident and always bare in mind that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE!
this tall gurl named KONG LEE CHING.
she's fair,specs,TALL(as i already mentioned)
she looks BLUR most of the time (physically)
that's my very 1st impression of her..
after knowing her..
she totally a different person..
and i learned some of her 'way of speaking'..
especially the 'HO'(appears at the last sentence)
zz..what i'm talking?
anyway,
everyday i sit with her in class..
chit chat and laugh around..
through her, i got to know Jessica, Chan Chun, and Mei Ling..
in class i got to know Wilson..
is one of OUR BEST FRIEND(me and ching) in the CAMP..
this Wilson actually looks like my college friend's friend named Sean.
haha..
is just some feature that looks alike..

back to the modal class..
each and everyone need to go to the front to talk about anything..
in class,
me and ching loves to talk with each other..
when come to expressing is like HELL..
haha..
Cikgu Wan J called me up and talk infront..
is so freaking embarassing when everyone is looking at you..
at that moment..
my brain is BLANK..
TOTALLY BLANK..
i have no idea what to say..
and my face BLUSH..
Wilson and Ching was laughing at me..
hem~
Ching i will remember that moment..
your laughing~ zzz...
then,
after me..
it's Ching's turn..
she's forced to go up and talk as well..
haha..
i can't forget your funny and innocent face up there..
SO CUTE~

after knowing CHING..
we always stick together..
even WAN J always say us like sisters..
cannot be separated..

after this building character thingy..
is time to change to a new environment..
knowing new friends and stuff..
is so sad when we heard bout it..
in class..
everyone was crying..
eventhough we still in the camp..
and we can meet everyday without FAIL..
haha..
what you expect..? emo what..

actually before i get into the camp..
i thought that i will not get any friends..
because of my influent Mandarin..
which is really hard for me to communicate..

but,
i'm force to speak my 'zhou ying' Mandarin..
if not,
i don't think i can survive..
everyday Ching and Jessica laugh at my Mandarin..
at 1st,
i don't really know what they are laughing..
after they told me..
then i pronounce it again..
they start laugh..
especially Jessica..
her laugh is OMG~~~
so *evil*

zzz..

spend 2 month and 1 week in the camp..
is really enjoying..
living in camp..
you doesn't need to think anything..
the whole time you will be enjoying your time with your friends..
breakfast,lunch,tea time,dinner,and supper..
SLEEPING as well..
but i slept with someone else instead..
FELICIAAA..!!!
hoho..
my sleeping partner..

okay.
i gonna stop here..
because i have nothing much to type..

before i end..
i want to tell my KONG LEE CHING and JESSICA..

I MISS YOU GURLS A LOTTT~~~
please come KL..
i want to see you..
and guess what?
my sister is going Kuching this Saturday..
but too bad,
you can't see me..
because I'M NOT GOING..
haha..LAME~

do remember to call me when you're free..
miss you guys ohh..
muaxxx!!!


OH YEA~
this is the 200th post of mine..
and this post turn out to be the MEANINGFUL POST to ME~


2 comments:

LMP said...

Oh gosh~! Chewee im so touching~ T.T I wanna cry~ wuwuwuwu~ Miss u alot larh~ Haih! I wan go KL find eu~! Miss u alot alot~!!!

Neechew said...

u're always welcome..this sat come la..i free to layan u..hehe..cc..i so sweet..i write bout u.