Thursday, May 7, 2009

Speaking

Thursday
the boring day as usual..
piano class at 3pm..
till 4 or 4 plus..
all depend on the teacher..

woke up at 10am..
message from sis..
not important thing..
2nd message from my friend.
MUET Speaking..
scary..!!
it's my turn next week..
i'm not ready..
and i not sure what should i do as a preparation..
SPEAK MORE?
(i do speak but it's something that not related with the topic)
READ THRU DICTIONARY?
(learn more words so that it can be use in the exam room)
SING MORE?
(ahaha..i can learn from singing,too!) *sounds familiar* CRV, you remember you said that to your MOM? hahah..

i have no idea~
bla bla..

mom said she wants me to follow her to Parit Buntar..
border of Penang..
to see the my stepbrother,Chester.
but I DON'T WANT TO GO~~~~
why always force me??
zzz..
sorry la mom i went out yday without informing..
but no need to torture me like that..
i got my own plan as well..
hate FFK-ing..
late is better than FFK..
sigh..

i'm done crapping.

ciao~

No comments: