Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ZanMai



i got it wrong~
you're right..
World Hugging Day is on the 00.00am, 17th of June..
retarted me..

anyway,
just to correct things only..

lalala~~

Monday
18th of May
no plans actually..
staying at home is freaking boring..
so i decided to go out..
pick up my friend.
headed to Midvalley..
for lunch..
Pasta ZanMai..
since i never try before..
so why not!
i ordered Ebi Tempura something GM..
then my friend ordered something else..
which is SO VEGE~~
hahah..
and it's COLD~

interior not bad..
food not bad..
service not bad..(no interuption)
zz..

took some photo..
but it's with my friend..
lazy to upload..
i love one of the photo.
SWEET~
keke..

then i bought EXTRA BIG HELLO PANDA for myself..
don't care me okay!
i LIKE to EAT what..
cacat~~

back home at 4plus..
which is so not me..
normally i will tell my mom that i'll be back by 4plus..
and i will end up back at 5 or 6 plus..
an hour or more LATE..
that's ME~~
hehe..

A NEW WORD: KAMBING~
woots~~

*end*

No comments: