Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ugly Duckling turn into a Pretty Princess

Sunday
3rd of May

the very 1st week of May.
let me repeat this again..
TIME PASSES SO FAST~~
duhh!!

a toasted bread spread with nutella as my breakfast.
and next round of Nasi Lemak.
another round of Maggie Goreng + Roti Telur.

pray that we can EAT~
zzz..
(lame)

from a ugly duckling turns into a pretty PRINCESS..
guess who?
urm..
so NOT ME, of course..
is my BELOVED KIWI CAR~
wahahah...
at last,
i brought my car to the SNOW WASH..
is my very 1st time spending money on my CAR..
zz..
i'm glad that my car become a pretty princess BUT NOT ugly duckling.
hee..
NOW,
my car is CLEANED and SHINY *ching ching*
hehehe...

yday i had sweet and sour pork for dinner..
and today late evening..
i was thinking about sweet and sour pork..
AGAIN,
my dinner appeared a plate of SWEET AND SOUR PORK..
happy *claps*
unfortunately,
i'm over bloated with MAGGIE GORENG AND THE ROTI TELUR..
because of my sister..
i need to finished half of it..
how mean~

after a long day at home..
7PM only i had my first drink..
WATER~
but i'm so much better than someone who drank soyabean and ...(i don't remember what is the other drink)
which make someone thirsty instead of keeping someone's throat feeling better..
zz..
having sore throat but not drinking H2O..
lalala~~

in a over-bloated condition..
half-way thru my dinner..
zz..

i'm blank~

ciaoz


No comments: